Monday, February 6, 2012

On to the next one

Hey!  In all of the madness of my sudden move and trip to New York, I did not officially announce:  I AM AN OFFICE MONKEY NO MORE!!  My temp position with Banfield was completed right before I left for New York, so I bid a fond farewell to my new Banfield friends and an enthusiastic farewell to six months of Human Resources cubicle living.  No more data entry, no more OSHA logs, no more 8-5, no more slow waltz towards insanity.  And no more peanut butter M&M theft. 

And now, I can say that I have completed round one of grad school auditions!  After two weeks of monologues and 16-bar songs I have seven schools up in the air, I am still homeless and jobless, I am still on the road, and there is more ahead.  In that spirit, please enjoy this song, as it has been my JAM for the past few days.  On to the next one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment